Friday, August 14, 2015

TRUTH & TEMPTATION by Riley Edgewood

TRUTH & TEMPTATION
  (SUMMER LOVE 3) CAN BE READ AS STANDALONE
    By Riley Edgewood
    ✩✩✩✩✩

 The Blurb.

   She's a liar. He knows the truth.

Teagan Walker gets around. Ask anyone—hell, ask her. She'll own it with a smile. But beneath that smile is a girl whose parents didn't want her. Whose grandparents raised her without affection. Whose struggle with a burning anger threatens to consume her, though she'd rather punch someone in the face than talk about it. With a new job looming, she's determined to work her way into a better life. When she meets the sexiest guy she's ever seen, she decides to kick it off with a bang. And she makes her move.
But he's got moves of his own, and before the night is out, he strips her of way more than she means to reveal—without removing a single piece of clothing. That comes, too, of course. He's gotten under her skin like nobody before him, and what's the harm in one night with a sexy stranger? Exposed or not, she never has to see him again.

Except she does.

On Monday morning, they come face-to-face. He's the son of her new CEO—and her boss for the summer—and he threatens to bring her entire world crashing down, making her face every lie she's ever told.

Truth & Temptation is the third book in Riley Edgewood's Summer Loveseries, but can be read as a standalone.


My Thoughts.

Riley Edgewood, you are a freakin rock star! This book just rocked my world! Like the previous two, I've loved every minute of it. You get me! No, really! & I totally get you too! Riley is a pro at this writing thing, she has it down to a T. She captures your heart, your mind, and your soul right from the get go. In all honesty this book hit me HARD, on a personal level. Every definitive word was like a breathe of fresh air. The way she was wrapped up in Teagan's mind was well.. Mind boggling. How you can describe feelings like that is beyond me! I have to tell you T&T hit me on a personal level. It was like hitting the nail on the head. You hit me riley. You hit me hard. I've cried before in books but this one, it hit a whole different level. Not in a bad way, you just, it was perfect. The way you pulled out the emotions. The feelings. It was amazing. ' Teagan is your stuck on a nutshell bomb. She has never learned to deal with herself, so she hides it. And she hides it good. That is Until a smooth talking GQ stud comes waltzing into her life. Ever since she met him in that bar, that one night, she's had an awakening. Everything's changed. Nothing is going to be the same. And you know what? It's about dang time. It's a breath of fresh air. It's what she's always needed. He's what she's always needed. Will she admit that? Heck no! This book is like no other. Maybe it's because it hit me on a personal level. But I give all the props to the wonderful Riley Edgewood. She won't let you down with this intense story of a life wrapped up inside a shell that should have never been there. But I'm telling you this is a freaking fantastic book. The characters. The plot. The love. The hate. The anger. The sadness. Freaking. Fantastic. Love it or hate it, but I guarantee you'll love it. How could you not. Especially with the opening line. That was freaking GREAT!! So, go one-click. I dare ya!


Amazon
GoodreadsB&N




If you have yet to read a book by Riley Edgewood, then I suggest you do, and do it soon! This is her third release for her Summer Love Series and it's also my favorite.  

Meet Riley.

   Riley lives in the DC area and spends most of her time with her characters, playing with her toddler and husband, and pretending she knows how to be an adult. Former dancer. Current writer. Lifelong lover of accessories, books, and the beach. And cats. Can't forget the kitties. Of which she has two.










All information (ie. blurb, author info, pictures.) were provided from Goodreads.

This is my First EVER blog post, I'd love any and all feed back! Thanks ♥ Nikki




2 comments:

  1. Awesome first post! Read this too. Riley is an amazing writer and an author to keep an eye on anything she writes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, for checking out my blog Martha! and i totally agree, Riley is such a sweet person and is awesome with words! ;) -Nikki

      Delete