Friday, August 21, 2015

Distorted Loyalty by Stacy Eaton




Distorted Loyalty
by Stacy Eaton

✪✪✪✪✪


The Blurb.


Emergency room Doctor Rachel Wilde and Detective Grant Murphy meet by chance and it takes only one glance and a simple gentle touch to ignite their senses. When Grant's wife is in a tragic accident, Rachel goes above and beyond the call of duty to save her life. It is the moment she faces Grant again that their lives begin to spin out of control and they realize the lives of their loved ones were deeply intertwined. The distorted loyalties of the ones they lost will drive a wedge between them and it will take another death, a last will and a look beyond the grave to find the path they must follow.



My Thoughts.



Holy Heck Stacy Eaton is a freakin' magician with words, They come to life in her books. I feel like head is caught in a vortex after finishing this amazing story. She literally ripped my heart out, shook it up in a blender, threw it on the floor and stomped on it. And then put it all back together again. (In a good way) Absolutely amazing! If you plan on reading this book ( I mean read this book) you better have an open schedule, because once you read the first line, first chapter, you will be so immersed you WILL NOT be able to put it down. Before I knew it I was in chapter 8, talk about a book leaving you timeless.
It really is a small world when it comes to people. I don't think many of us know how intertwined our lives really are with others. Our lives can already be interlocked years before we meet. It's crazy... and absolutely amazing!! When Rachel and Grant meet little do they know their lives are about to change, MAJORLY! Little did they know their lives have already changed. I can't really rehash this story because I do NOT want to spoil not one bit. You'll just have to read it and find out what happens because you will be flabberasted, you will get goosebumps, you will cry, you will be heart broken, but you will also laugh, and smile. This book is a perfect blend of emotions and I felt every single one of them. Stacy really has a way of capturing your attention from the get go. I fell a little in love with Grant, and Josh, Rachel's son, too. And my heart broke for Jazzy, Grants daughter but I would trade any word of this book. It rocked my brain, my heart, my soul. I couldn't have ask for a better story line nor characters. So, my word of advice, buy this brilliant story and me amazed for yourself! I guarantee you will Thank Stacy for writing such a remarkable book! Happy reading!
ARC generously provided for an honest review.





Meet Stacy!

Stacy Eaton has been in law enforcement for 14 years, she is currently assigned as the department detective. She is also the departments Crime Scene Investigator.

She uses her knowledge from her job to shape her stories. Give real life twists and turns to the fantasy fiction that she creates and uses her knowledge to enhance her romantic suspense novels.

Stacy is also a photographer, avid reader and a business owner. She also currently serves on the board of directors for her county's domestic violence center. She lives with her husband, her daughter and her two Shiloh Shepherds Garda and Callie in Southeaster PA.

Visit her website: www.stacyeaton.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment